Plum Street Gourmet Catering prepares exceptional foods with expert service allowing you and your family the luxury of focusing the joy of the day rather than worrying about the details. Choose from one of our Wedding Collections or Customize a menu to fit your vision perfectly.
“THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! We just wanted to send our love over to Plum Street…The catering was amazing and everyone was RAVING about how delicious all of the food was! (Luckily we were able to try everything the next day, thanks to Nancy and the to-go containers). You and all of Plum were a pleasure to do business with and we can’t say thank you enough for the service. Your chefs were on top of it…and all of the servers were so friendly and constantly hustling to get things cleaned up. The wedding went off without any issues and we are so grateful that Plum was able to be a part of our day! You’re the best, I mean it. I am going to recommend Plum to anyone looking to cater anything!!!”XOXO | Kaylin & Ben
For more information call 717.394.3882 or email: Catering@PlumStreetGourmet.com
Ashley Horst, Catering Director
- One-Hour Hors D’oeuvre Reception with a selection of three butlered Hors d’ Oeuvres & two Stationary Hors d’Oeuvres
- Two Dinner Entrees
- Two Accompaniments
- House Baked Rolls & Butter
- Coffee & Tea Service
Thank you to Jordan Bush Photography for allowing us to use a few of his beautiful photographs.
These are just a few of the choices for your Wedding Reception
Click here to see Wedding Packages
- Greek Skewers with Feta, Cucumber, Calamata Olives (V)
- Blini with Smoked Salmon, Lemon, Crème Fraiche & Capers
- Skewered Chicken Satays with a Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Smoked Salmon Mousse Cucumber Cup with Dill
- Italian Torte Layers of cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, calamata olives, & topped with toasted pinenuts / Crostini & Crackers
- Smoked Salmon Display Served with Hard Cooked Egg, Red Onion, capers, Horseradish Crème fraiche sauce, Fresh Dill, Cocktail Breads
- Lump Crab Torte – Layers of cream cheese, creamy avocado, parsley & scallion, roasted red peppers & topped with spicy cocktail sauce & loads of lump crab meat, Assorted Toasts
- Baked Brie En Croute Double Cream French Brie filled with Raspberry Preserves & sliced Almonds & Baked in a phyllo pastry. Served with Grape clusters, Strawberries, & sliced French bread.
- Chicken Marsala Scaloppini of Chicken, with a Marsala Wine Sauce
- Sliced Tenderloin of Beef Seasoned, Seared and Roasted, Sliced filet of Beef with a Horsey Sauce
- Macadamia Nut Mahi-Mahi Topped with Papaya Salsa
- Scallop & Crab Stuffed Portobello Creamy Lobster Sauce